How do I compose and submit my journal assignment?
- Go to the course journal page and click the journal title that you want to work on.
- Click “Create Journal Entry” button on the top left to create your journal entry.
- If you cannot finish your journal entry and want to continue to work on it later, click “Save Entry As Draft”. Your professor and peers cannot see your draft. Remember to come back and complete it before the due date.
- To edit a journal entry draft, click the action button on the right of your entry title and select Edit.
- After completing your journal entry, click “Post Entry” to submit your work.
Journal is private unless otherwise noted by your professor. Only your professor can see and comment on your journal entries.