- Community Law Day Symposium
- 14th Annual Justice Kenneth N. Browne Community Law Day Symposium, stop and Frisk -- know your legal rights. End "Stop and Frisk" stop racial profiling.
- What student featured Student Development School of Health and Behavioral Sciences
- When May 14, 2013 10:00 PM to May 15, 2013 12:30 AM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where Atrium
- Contact Name Dr. Robin Harper
- Contact Phone 718-262-2692
- Attendees All are invited
- Add event to calendar iCal
This panel discussion will focus on the effects that the NYPD policy of "Stop and Frisk" has had on the community and the recent class action lawsuit, which seeks to have that policy declared unconstitutional. The panel discussion will be followed by questions from the audience and light refreshments.
Mortimer Lawrence, Esq., partner, Lawrence Law Group, LCC; Jacques Leandre, Esq., Law Office of Jacques Leandre; Christopher Renfroe, Esq., Partner, Renfroe and Quinn.
- Macon B. Allen Bar Association
- York College Division of Student Development
- York College Political Science Discipline and York College National Society of Leadership and Success.