- Women's Soccer Tryouts
- The York College women's soccer team will hold open tryouts for any students wishing to play during the 2015 season on August 19 at 9 a.m.
- What Student Development Athletics student featured
- When Aug 19, 2015 from 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Contact Name Roberto Rivas
- Contact Phone 718-262-5101
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Students should meet in the lobby of the Health & Physical Education Building located at 160-02 Liberty Avenue, Jamaica, NY.
All students wishing to tryout must be full-time students at York, taking a minimum of 12 credits in the fall semester and working towards a degree. Returning students must also have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. New students must also fill out a medical history form with Athletic Trainer Dan Matte before trying out.
For further information call the main athletics office at 718-262-5101 or email Head Women's Soccer Coach Roberto Rivas at email@example.com.