- Men's Volleyball Interest Meeting
- Men's volleyball team tryout.
- What Athletics Current Student plasmas
- When Nov 07, 2016 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Contact Name John Scarinci
- Contact Phone 718-262-5104
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
The York College men's volleyball team will hold an interest meeting for any students wishing to tryout for the 2017 team on Monday, November 7 at 6 p.m. in the Gymnasium.
All pertinent information will be discussed and required NCAA forms will be filled out at the meeting.
Please note, in order to tryout, all students must have a completed medical form on file with the Athletic Department. In addition, students must be full-time students (12 credits) and hold a minimum grade point average of 2.0, while working towards a degree.
For additional information, please contact Head Men's Volleyball Coach Andre M. Titus, Jr. at email@example.com