- Men's Tennis Tryouts
- The York men's tennis team will hold open tryouts for students wishing to play this season on Thursday, March 3 at 12 p.m.
- What Athletics Health and Physical Education
- When Mar 03, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where York College Tennis Courts
- Contact Name Carl Summerlin
- Contact Phone 718-262-5101
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
York College Head Men's Tennis Coach Carl Summerlin has announced that open men's tennis tryouts will begin on Thursday, March 3, at 12 p.m. on the York College Tennis Courts.
All students wishing to tryout must be full-time students at York, taking a minimum of 12 credits in the spring semester and working towards a degree. Returning students must also have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. New students must also fill out a medical history form with Athletic Trainer Dan Matte before trying out.
2016 is setting up to be an exciting year for the York tennis team with the addition of Coach Summerlin. The Cardinals open the season on March 9 at Sarah Lawrence College.