- Men's Soccer Tryouts
- The interest meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 18 at 6 p.m. in the Health and Physical Education Building.
- What student featured Athletics Student Development
- When Aug 20, 2015 from 06:00 PM to 08:30 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where Health & Physical Education Building
- Contact Name John Scarinci
- Contact Phone 718-262-5104
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
At the meeting, requirements for playing and important dates will be discussed. Tryouts will then begin a couple days later on Thursday, August 20 and continue on August 24, 25, 26, and 27. All tryout dates begin promptly at 6 p.m.
All students wishing to tryout must be full-time students at York, taking a minimum of 12 credits in the fall semester and working towards a degree. Returning students must also have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. New students must also fill out a medical history form with Athletic Trainer Dan Matte before trying out.