- York College Continuing Education and the FDA recently held the 8th Annual Professional Development Workshop for Food and Pharmaceutical Professionals
This year's topic was High-Throughput Methods of Detecting Foodborne Pathogens. Thirty-three scientists from eight countries--Thailand, Vietnam, Mexico, Nigeria, Germany, Canada, China and the U.S.--met to discuss rapid methods of detecting pathogens such as salmonella and eColi in food.
- H1N1 influenza "Swine Flu" Preparedness
CUNY has been part of the New York City Office of Emergency Management's efforts to coordinate a citywide response to the ongoing concern regarding H1N1 influenza also known as Swine Flu.
- What to Eat
Personal Responsibility vs. Social Responsibility
- Getting to The Heart of The Matter
The York College Health Promotion Center Presents a Seminar on the Self Management of Hypertension.
- Between the Dream and the Nightmare Immigration, the “Bulimic Society” and the Criminal Justice System
This event is free and open to the public. Sponsored by York College Office of Academic Affairs, Department of Sociology, Department of Research Center on Terrorism at Jon Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- F.W.S. Information Session for Supervisors
Information Session for Federal Workstudy Supervisors
- Administrative Professionals Day
President Marcia V. Keizs cordially invites you to attend a breakfast in your honor as York College celebrates Administrative Professionals Day
- Slavery Today: Bondage and Abolition in the 21st Century
Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture presents Dr. Zoe Trodd – Harvard University Co-sponsored by the Departments of Biology, Social Sciences, History & Philosophy, the African-American Studies Center and York College Auxiliary Enterprises.
- Press Invited to Preview Gallery Honoring Tuskegee Airmen
Come preview the initial phase of the installation of the state-of-the-art exhibit.
- Powering-Up Faculty Prestige
Acclaimed scientists, writers and economics experts are among distinguished scholars who joined the faculty last fall as CUNY as well as York College, continues to raise its profile as a magnet for high academic achievers.