- Parents of Children with Autism
Schools, Medical Bureaucracies, and Parental Knowledge
- 3rd Annual Flynn Lecture and Celebration of Faculty Scholarship
U.S. government torture has penetrated American culture and professional life, yet there is much that can be done to slough off torture’s stain.
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- CUNY Diplomat in Residence to Speak with Students
The Political Science Program (Department of Behavioral Sciences) Presents: Interested In Becoming A Diplomat? A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State by Ms. Ana Escrogima
- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- RN-BSN Program -Group Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Generic Nursing Program - Group Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Healthy Lifestyle Series:Hypertension
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Obesity