- Use mail merge to create multiple labels
If you wanted to create and print a bunch of recipient address labels, you could type them all manually in an empty label document. But there's a much better way, and it's called mail merge. Watch this video to learn more.
- Lunch and Learn: Social Security Benefits
On Thursday, April 23, 2015, the Office of Human Resources and Ms. Katherine Piscopo Stein, CFP, Halliday Financial, invite you to attend a Social Security Lunch and Learn seminar in Room AC-3A04. Topics will include, "Understanding Social Security benefits for You and Your Family" and ‘Prioritizing your financial, income and beneficiary planning goals.”
- Tenure Track - Parent Track
a roundtable with Heather Robinson, English Timothy Amrhein, Performing & Fine Arts Laura Beaton, Biology Stephen Fearnley, Chemistry Elizabeth Meddeb, Foreign Languages Michael B. Smith, Performing & Fine Arts
- Women in the Workplace: Projecting the Right Image
Shandeeyaky Shabazz, the Brooklyn/Queens Branch Manager for Dress for Success Worldwide, will discuss the advantages of developing a professional image for future career opportunities and advancement in the workplace.
- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Wellness Wednesday: "Am I in a Healthy Relationship?"
Wellness Wednesday Healthy Relationship
- Upcoming CUNYFirst Training: Procurement Module- Room Change CL-205 (Class Building)
Topic: How to Create/Submit/Track/Closeout a Requisition in CUNYfirst
- Your MetLife Representative Will Be Here!
Your MetLife Financial Services Representative will be available on-site to answer any questions you have about your employer-sponsored retirement savings plan at the location and time shown below.
- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.