- Men's Tennis Interest Meeting
York will hold an interest meeting for any students wishing to play on the men's tennis team for the 2016 season on September 30 in the lobby of the Health & Physical Education Building.
- Swag is for boys.....Class is for men!
It is back! The York College Male Initiative's Tie Ceremony!
- Blaxoitalian: 100 Years of Blackness in Italian Cinema
As a Post Script to Black History Month and to acknowledge Action Week Against Racism, the School of Arts and Sciences presents the Michael Flynn Memorial Lecture in Global Studies.
- Mindfulness for the Wandering Mind
What is mindfulness? Learn how to pay attention in an alert way to improve focus.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Hands Only CPR
Be a lifesaver
- What to Say & How to Say It: The Art of Communication
Learn how to express yourself so that you can be heard.
- Stress: Keep Calm and Carry On
Learn how to channel your stress constructively.
- Girl Talk
Women’s Reproductive Health & Contraception (Birth Control)
- The Book Club
The Men's and Women's Centers of York College introduce the Book Club, a forum for those that love to read as well as those that have a passion for learning.