- Why Wait, Don’t Procrastinate
Now is the time to put an end to your procrastination! Learn ways to stop putting things off for tomorrow and start doing things today.
The SEEK Program provides special academic, finance and counseling assistance to students entering college for the first time. The program awards financial assistance to economically eligible students to cover such expenses as transportation, books, and college fees.
Entering SEEK Freshmen
- Senior Ball Class of 2015
- York College Common Reader Presents "Stereotype Threat: How it Affects US and what we can do about it"
In this presentation, Dr. Claude M. Steele will discuss his theory of stereotype threat, the focus of much of his research and writing throughout his academic career.
- CUNY Internship in Moldova
If you are interested in traveling to the first and only Moldova Study Abroad program in CUNY, then you came to the right place.
- The Women's History Month Colloquium
A panel discussion featuring Author and Keynote Speaker, Joyce M. Roche to discuss her work,"The Empress Has No Clothes".
- Math/CS Week
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
- Black History Month Blood Drive
Please give a little of your time and donate a pint of blood. You could help save a life. Every Donor gets a free tote bag filled with goodies.
- Men's Soccer Tryouts
The interest meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 18 at 6 p.m. in the Health and Physical Education Building.