- What to Say & How to Say It: The Art of Communication
Learn how to express yourself so that you can be heard.
- Why Wait, Don’t Procrastinate
Now is the time to put an end to your procrastination! Learn ways to stop putting things off for tomorrow and start doing things today.
- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.
- David Mamet's RACE
Race is a play by David Mamet that premiered on Broadway in December 2009. Mamet has stated that the intended "theme is race and the lies we tell each other on the subject."
- Self Esteem: How to Feel Good from the Inside Out
Boost your self-confidence, become assertive, and improve your self-image.
- The 7 Study Habits of A+ Students
Learn the key principles of effective studying. What does it take to do well in your class?
- Relaxation Station: Hanging Out with Oliver
Join the Counseling Center staff for Wellness Wednesdays - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being.
- Power To The Period
Donate for those who Menstruate!
- Child and Family Center Summer/Fall Registration 2016
Summer/Fall Registration 2016
Domestic Violence Peer Advocacy Program