- Women's Basketball vs. Yeshiva
- Accounting Intro to Stocks Workshop
- Do "Black Lives Matter" to Black People?: A Campus/Community Town Hall Meeting
York College Department of Behavioral Sciences & Student Development Present: Addressing the Epidemic of Violence and Murders
- Author Talk: Voices Beyond Bondage
Join local editors Erika DeSimone and Fidel Louis for a special presentation of their new book, Voices Beyond Bondage: An Anthology Of Verse By African Americans Of The 19Th Century.
- The 7th Annual Women in Math and Computing Day
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Wellness Wednesday: The Happiness Factor
Join the Counseling Center staff for Wellness Wednesdays - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being. For this week’s Wellness Wednesday, “The Happiness Factor”, we’re discussing the importance of happiness and what we can do to increase our levels of happiness and meaning. See you there!
- Basketball Team PEP Rally - Sprit Week
Meet the York College Basketball Team!
- World Aids Day
York College Student Health Services Center Division of Student Development presents its Annual World Aids Day
- Women's Basketball vs. Nazareth College