- The Frontier Gandhi: Badshah Khan A Torch for Peace
A film screening for Teri McLuhan’s The Frontier Gandhi: Badshah Khan A Torch For Peace.
- The Hell of High Water
Recent Hurricane Destruction in Haiti, Cuba, and other Caribbean Countries –
Prof. Mark Schuller (Dept. of Social Sciences) & Holger Henke, Ph.D. (Assistant Provost)
- Toxic Living Presentations Series: Bad Medicine: Pain Killers And Weight-Loss Drugs
A Perspective by Movement Science and Physical Education Majors HE 365: The Department of Health and Physical Education
- Calling All Poli-Sci Students
This meeting is for all students from all majors who are thinking about law school. Sponsored by the Department of Political Science and Pre-Law
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Diabetes Recognition and Prevention
- Report Back from Selma: Moderated by Dr. Ron Daniels
Dr. Ron Daniels and his students will report back to the college community on "The Significance of Selma in the Quest for a More Perfect Union."
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- Grad School & Career Info Session for Psych Majors
Students will learn about different career possibilities at the BA, MA and PsyD/PhD levels, and related graduate training.
- What Can You Do With a Political Science Degree?
Political Science is a first degree that gives students a firm foundation in the political system and its actors.
Student ResourcesCareers in Political Science
- Department of Behavioral Sciences
The mission of our department is to provide students with a strong academic foundation that will prepare them for the challenges of graduate study and careers. We strive to offer a flexible curriculum to meet the needs of our diverse student body and to foster personal and professional growth.