- Personal Statements For Grad School
Come and Join Us as We Host our Second Series of Writing Workshops. The Writing Center Director and Tutors, who are familiar with you and your needs, will conduct these workshops.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Reed v Reed: 40 yrs since equal protection for women
Join us for a Political Science program and the Pre-Law Club event:
We will participate in a webcast sponsored by the National Women’s Law Center celebrating the 40th anniversary of the landmark decision Reed v Reed decision which applied the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause to women for the first time in US history.
- Social Psychology Poster Session
Poster presentations of original research proposal ideas from students in Dr W. Ashton's Social Psychology course.
- Calling All Poli-Sci Students
This meeting is for all students from all majors who are thinking about law school. Sponsored by the Department of Political Science and Pre-Law
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Diabetes Recognition and Prevention
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- Change The "Stand Your Ground" Law
"Justice for Trayvon Martin: Where Do We Go from here?"
- Constitution Day
Every year, colleges and universities across the country are asked to create events to remember the Constitution under the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2005, Public Law 108-447 (the most recent iteration of the law on Constitution Day).
- CUNY Black Male Initiative Sixth Annual Conference
From High School or G.E.D. to J.D., M.D., or Ph.D.: Exposing african american/black and latino/hispanic students to graduate and professional school opportunities