- NSSS: Structure of histone mRNA stem-loop by Dazhi Tan
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Geology Club & Dept. of Earth and Physical Sciences Sponsored Guest Lecture
Dissolved Fluxes of the Taiwan Orogen: Submarine Groundwater Discharge
Join us for planting!
- NSSS: Dr. Marta Kowalczyk
- NSSS: Dr. Rocio Cortes
Discussion of the peer-review process and the editorial career at the journals of the American Physical Society (APS).
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Observatory Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time).
- NSSS: Student practice talks for upcoming conferences
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to York College student (TBA) practice talks for several upcoming conferences.
- Dr. Timothy Paglione Presents at the 2015 Blouin Creative Leadership Summit
Prof. Paglione (Dept. of Earth and Physical Sciences) recently represented York on a panel discussion at the Blouin Creative Leadership Summit in New York City.