- Overcoming Procrastination
- One-Minute Wellness - Happiness Series: Get Moving!
Join the Counseling Center staff for One-Minute Wellness - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being. This semester we’re promoting happiness with our “Happiness Series” of events. For this week, “Get Moving!”, we’ll be talking about the link between exercise and happiness. See you there!
- A Post-Election Speak-Out: Sharing and Caring in the Era of President Trump
This speak-out will focus on how individuals are dealing with the recent election results and will allow individuals to share their concerns as well as address ways in which people can get engaged and involved in the democratic process.
- The 23rd Annual York Graduate School Fair
- Relaxation: A Relaxed Mind is a Productive Mind
Counseling Center Workshops
- Beat Your Test Anxiety Beast
Do you find yourself blank out when taking a test? It is more common than you think. Learn how to reduce your test anxiety.
- The 7 Study Habits of A+ Students
Learn the key principles of effective studying. What does it take to do well in your class?
- Relationships: Making Them Work for You
Explore what makes a healthy relationship and what it takes to have what you deserve.
- Stress: Keep Calm and Carry On
Learn how to channel your stress constructively.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!