Research Problems for Undergraduates and High School Students
York College (CUNY)
Jamaica, New York 11451
Email: email@example.com (for additions, suggestions, and corrections)
Web page: http://www.york.cuny.edu/~malk
1. This is a collection of Mathematics and CS Problems maintained by Erik Demaine, J. Mitchell, Joseph ORourke.
2. This is a small collection of problems I put together and some resources for undergraduate and high school research work.
3. Students may find the articles here of interest in helping them get started on research projects:
4. Problems in topological graph theory can be found here.
5. Douglas West maintains these pages about combinatorics and graph theory problems:
6. Here are some famous and hard open problems in number theory.
7. Here are a broad spectrum of open number theory problems.
8. Here are a collection of, in some cases long standing, open problems in broad array of fields.
If you make progress on my open problems, please share your results with me.
Return to Joseph Malkevitch's Home Page