Future Station Members
Interested in getting more involved at York College? Want to express yourself through a creative outlet? Want to have your voice heard? YCRadio could be the perfect fit for you!
What Is Expected Of You?
- Attend staff meetings.(Times and Dates will Varry)
- Attending workshops for training in all aspects of radio Communications.
- Be on time. Punctuality is extremely important, especially within a radio station, as there will be a set schedule that will be upheld and maintained.
- Always remember that you are a representative of not only YCRadio.org, but York College itself. Be professional and responsible and mindful of others.
- Have a team attitude, be respectful of others, and be ready to apply what you learn in class and build your skills portfolio; but most importantly, have fun!
Please see our Station Structure section for more information on each specific department's responsibilities.
How Do You Get Involved?
Please fill out one of the following application forms and we will contact you as soon as possible.
On-Air Host Application
Staff Member Application
If you have any questions regarding the station, a certain department, and/or the applications, please contact us at:
Phone: (718) 262-5293