Ability to Benefit Exam (ATB)
If you are unable to comply with the items listed below, you will not be eligible to recieve TAP financial aid. Students affected are freshman, transfer
and continuing students who:
- Have a diploma or credits from a foreign school
- Applied to receive TAP for the first time in or after the summer or fall of 2006
- Have not earned a GED
Students must meet the Ability To Benefit (ATB)
Achieving the minimum cut scores on the Ability To Benefit (ATB) tests:
- Score of 62 in COMPASS Reading
- Score of 25 in COMPASS Math Part I
- Score of 32 in COMPASS Writing Objective
Students can come to the Testing Center (AC-1G05) or register online for this exam.
Obtaining a GED: Contact Adult & Continuing Education Department in Room AC-2F01b or contact them at 718-262-2790.