Personal tools

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Form I-539

For nonimmigrants to request extensions of stay or changes from one nonimmigrant category to another nonimmigrant category. Please see the form¿s instructions for your specific nonimmigrant visa category. It is used by F and M nonimmigrants seeking reinstatement of status. It is also used by K-3/4 nonimmigrants to request extensions of stay and by persons seeking V nonimmigrant status while in the United States or extension of stay as a V nonimmigrant.

PDF document icon i-539.pdf — PDF document, 1.41 MB (1481721 bytes)

International Student Services
Academic Core Bldg, Room 1H06
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11451
(718) 262-xxxx
Registrar Directory