- Upward and Onward Program
The York College Male Initiative Program sponsors its annual Upward and Onward Program, recognizing the graduation and achievements of its program participants.
- Endometriosis Awareness Event
The newly formed Meditation and Wellness Center invites you to its first event, promoting awareness of an illness that affects 176 million women and adolescent girls worldwide.
- A Conversation with Terrie M. Williams
Author/Activist/Psychotherapist Terrie M. Williams discusses mental health awareness.
- The Bow Tie Event
The York College Male Initiative Program invites you to its Bow Tie event.
- Poetry Event - Open Mic
Pi Eta Kappa invites you to let your voice be heard.
- Summer Robotics Registration Event!
Have you ever thought about building robots?
- Mind Your Manners: A Lesson in Etiquette
Explore the many aspects of social etiquette with York alum and author, Nikolaus Christmann.
- CUNY Black Male Initiative 8th Annual Conference
Race, Law and Justice
- Swag is for boys.....Class is for men!
It is back! The York College Male Initiative's Tie Ceremony!
- Book Club Meeting
The second session of the Book Club will be held on October 12th, 2012. The book, "The Tipping Point," by Malcolm Gladwell will be discussed.