- Let's Talk - Fatherhood Initiative
Join the York College Male Initiative in the next meeting of our Fatherhood Series, "Let's Talk!"
- Benefit Concert
The York College Male Initiative Program is hosting a benefit concert in an effort to assist many of their deserving program participants that are in need of help.
- The Bow Tie Event
The York College Male Initiative Program invites you to its Bow Tie event.
- The York College Gospel Chorus' tribute to Broadway Musicals!
Don't miss this amazing tribute to some of Broadway's greatest musicals. We are sure that you will hear some of your favorites.
- The Barbershop
Come and see the York Originals!
- A Conversation with Terrie M. Williams
Author/Activist/Psychotherapist Terrie M. Williams discusses mental health awareness.
- Upward and Onward Ceremony
Join the York College Male Initiative Program at their end of the year graduation program for program participants. Special guest speaker is Dr. Aberdeen Allen of Colgate/Palmolive.
- Let's Talk - Fatherhood Program
Join us for the bi-weekly meeting of our Fatherhood Initiative, "Let's Talk."
- Black, Brown and College Bound: Clearing the Path to Success
The York College Male Initiative Program is sponsoring an event for those that want to go to college, or perhaps have not started thinking about it yet.
- Benefit Concert for the Dennis Moorman Scholarship Fund & the Kenneth G. Adams Memorial Scholarship Fund
Artists include: Bayo Fayemi, Steven Morris, Sandra Billingslea and Mark Adams.