- Let's Talk - Fatherhood Initiative
Join the York College Male Initiative in the next meeting of our Fatherhood Series, "Let's Talk!"
- The Bow Tie Event
The York College Male Initiative Program invites you to its Bow Tie event.
- A Conversation with Terrie M. Williams
Author/Activist/Psychotherapist Terrie M. Williams discusses mental health awareness.
- Upward and Onward Ceremony
Join the York College Male Initiative Program at their end of the year graduation program for program participants. Special guest speaker is Dr. Aberdeen Allen of Colgate/Palmolive.
- Let's Talk - Fatherhood Program
Join us for the bi-weekly meeting of our Fatherhood Initiative, "Let's Talk."
- Black, Brown and College Bound: Clearing the Path to Success
The York College Male Initiative Program is sponsoring an event for those that want to go to college, or perhaps have not started thinking about it yet.
- Benefit Concert for the Dennis Moorman Scholarship Fund & the Kenneth G. Adams Memorial Scholarship Fund
Artists include: Bayo Fayemi, Steven Morris, Sandra Billingslea and Mark Adams.
- Teachers as Leaders Event
The York College Male Initiative Program continues its long-stated goal of recruiting and graduating future educators, particularly young men of color, as we invite all future educators to our Teachers as Leaders Event.
- 11th Annual Men's Conference
The Power of Words: Hip-Hop as a reflection of culture