Skip to content.
- Medical Record
- Form which the applicant and the physician must fill in order to satisfy part of the York College requirements
- Student Immunization Record
- Immunization record which must be complete by the student with most accurate immunization information
- Meningococcal Vaccines Info
- Information on what you need to know about the Meningococcal Vaccines.
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Info
- Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine can prevent these diseases.
- NYS Refer To Quit
- The New York State Smokers’ Quitline offers its Refer-to-Quit program for health care providers to help their patients stop smoking. As a confidential service, we offer coaching and cessation-related services to patients who use tobacco products.