- Health Insurance Awareness Day
Health Insurance Providers will be on campus give information on choices and/or referrals.
- Health Insurance Awareness Days
Providers will be at York College to help you with choices and/or referrals.
- Health Insurance Benefit & Awareness Day
The Health Services Center in collaboration with the Office of Human Resources will be hosting a 2014 Spring Semester Health Insurance/ Benefits Awareness Day.
- Hepatitis B, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) for Females and Flu vaccines
Free - Students Only!
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccine
Free - Students Only! Limited Supply of Vaccines!
- New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive
Super Bowl XLVIII NY*NJ Host Committee in partnership with New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive: Give Blood and Join the world’s biggest huddle!!!
- No Longer with Emblem Health/GHI
As of Sept 1, 2013, we are no longer with Emblem Health/GHI.
- Wellness Festival
"Good Health is Deliverance into Wellness"
- What is NY State of Health?
NY State of Health is an organized marketplace designed to help people shop for and enroll in health insurance coverage.
- World AIDS Day 2009
World AIDS Day Annual Event