- New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive
Super Bowl XLVIII NY*NJ Host Committee in partnership with New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive: Give Blood and Join the world’s biggest huddle!!!
- Head to Toe Health Fair
Division of Student Development York College Health Services Center Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority, Incorporated Epsilon Pi Omega Chapter Kiwanis Club of St. Albans Present the Head to Toe Health Fair
- City Health Information
The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- What is NY State of Health?
NY State of Health is an organized marketplace designed to help people shop for and enroll in health insurance coverage.
- Health Care Reform and What You Should Know
Get Ready for Health Care Reform!
- No Longer with Emblem Health/GHI
As of Sept 1, 2013, we are no longer with Emblem Health/GHI.
- Spring 2013 Annual Wellness Festival
A Good Quality of Life Provided with Good Health and Wellness.
- Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence Panel Discussion
Agents for Change: Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence Panel Discussion
- Health Insurance/Benefits Awareness and Healthy Heart Day
Health Insurance Providers will be on campus to help students with choices and or referrals. In addition, a Blood Drive, Free and Confidential HIV testing and Glucose and Cholesterol Screening will be offered.
- Health Insurance Awareness Day
Health Insurance Providers will be on campus give information on choices and/or referrals.