- Overcoming Procrastination
- One-Minute Wellness - Happiness Series: Get Moving!
Join the Counseling Center staff for One-Minute Wellness - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being. This semester we’re promoting happiness with our “Happiness Series” of events. For this week, “Get Moving!”, we’ll be talking about the link between exercise and happiness. See you there!
- Beat Your Test Anxiety Beast
Do you find yourself blank out when taking a test? It is more common than you think. Learn how to reduce your test anxiety.
- The 7 Study Habits of A+ Students
Learn the key principles of effective studying. What does it take to do well in your class?
- Relationships: Making Them Work for You
Explore what makes a healthy relationship and what it takes to have what you deserve.
- Stress: Keep Calm and Carry On
Learn how to channel your stress constructively.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Managing Stress: Tools & Tips for Taming Tension
Learn how to deal with stressors and explore ways to relieve stress to feel better.
- Relaxation Station: Hanging Out with Oliver
Join the Counseling Center staff for Wellness Wednesdays - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being. This week, RELAX before final exams with aroma therapy, biofeedback for stress, mindfulness practices, and Oliver the therapy dog!
- Don't Lose Sleep Over It: Tips for Insomnia
Stop dreaming about getting a good night’s sleep. Learn the healthy habits that can improve your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.