- Upward and Onward Program
The York College Male Initiative Program sponsors its annual Upward and Onward Program, recognizing the graduation and achievements of its program participants.
- Nepal Earthquake: How to help those impacted
Nepal Earthquake help
- Haven Understanding Sexual Assault Tutorial
York College has partnered with EverFi to address critical life skills and sexual assault prevention by providing the Haven Understanding Sexual Assault Tutorial. The course is available to all students as of March 9, 2015.
- Introducing Haven - Life Skills Development for Students
Dear Student, York College has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention, sexual assault prevention and financial literacy, in high schools and higher education institutions across the country. Each year over half a million students complete these courses.
- The Women's History Month Colloquium
A panel discussion featuring Author and Keynote Speaker, Joyce M. Roche to discuss her work,"The Empress Has No Clothes".
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
- Endometriosis Awareness Event
The newly formed Meditation and Wellness Center invites you to its first event, promoting awareness of an illness that affects 176 million women and adolescent girls worldwide.
- Live Webinar Series - Interviewing Strategies
Join these free live webinars and you can learn over lunch!
- A Conversation with Terrie M. Williams
Author/Activist/Psychotherapist Terrie M. Williams discusses mental health awareness.
- The Bow Tie Event
The York College Male Initiative Program invites you to its Bow Tie event.