- The 7 Study Habits of A+ Students
Learn the key principles of effective studying. What does it take to do well in your class?
- 2014-15 TRiO
You may be wondering why it’s important to be a holistic student, considering it is believed that school is only about academics.
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Relaxation Station: Hanging Out with Oliver
Join the Counseling Center staff for Wellness Wednesdays - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being. This week, RELAX before final exams with aroma therapy, biofeedback for stress, mindfulness practices, and Oliver the therapy dog!
- Summer Robotics Registration Event!
Have you ever thought about building robots?
- Live Webinar Series - Interviewing Strategies
Join these free live webinars and you can learn over lunch!
- The Bow Tie Event
The York College Male Initiative Program invites you to its Bow Tie event.
- Spring 2013 Annual Wellness Festival
A Good Quality of Life Provided with Good Health and Wellness.
- Test Taking Tips 1-2-3
Having trouble taking tests? Different tests require different strategies for studying.
- CUNY Black Male Initiative 8th Annual Conference
Race, Law and Justice