- How to Ace Your Exams
- I Know That My Redeemer Liveth
Join the York College Gospel Chorus in this Easter Celebration, as we sing selected songs about the resurrection story.
- Introducing Haven - Life Skills Development for Students
Dear Student, York College has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention, sexual assault prevention and financial literacy, in high schools and higher education institutions across the country. Each year over half a million students complete these courses.
- Join Jumpstart at York College this fall semester!
How can you make a difference as a York College student? Looking for an opportunity to volunteer? Like working with children?
- Late Registration for the Winter/Spring 2014
Late Afternoon Registration
- Learning How to Manage Stress
Workshop, Stress Management
- Mastering the Art of Communication
communication skills, workshops, counseling
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccine
Free - Students Only! Limited Supply of Vaccines!
- Men of Excellence - Recognition Program
In recognition of their outstanding efforts in mentoring and educational supportive services, the York College Male Initiative Program is honoring 9 outstanding males from various areas of the community, including York College. Join us in this celebration of outstanding achievement and service to the college community.
- Mentoring Awareness Day
Have you ever thought about being a mentor? Do you know what a mentor does? If you answered yes to either question, or would like to find out more, please join us for our Mentoring Awareness Day.