- Let's Talk - Fatherhood Initiative
Join the York College Male Initiative in the next meeting of our Fatherhood Series, "Let's Talk!"
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Pi Eta Kappa Induction Ceremony
The Beta Chapter of Pi Eta Kappa will have their annual Induction Ceremony, offering full membership privileges to this year's group of undergraduates.
- New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive
Super Bowl XLVIII NY*NJ Host Committee in partnership with New York Blood Center Super Community Blood Drive: Give Blood and Join the world’s biggest huddle!!!
- Beat Your Test Anxiety Beast
Do you find yourself blank out when taking a test? It is more common than you think. Learn how to reduce your test anxiety.
- Women of Excellence Leadership Workshop
- The Ellington Tribute Concert
The York College Gospel Chorus invites you to join us for our annual tribute to Duke Ellington, a program started initially by Clarence Irving Jr., and the Black American Heritage Foundation. Special guests include the CUNY Jazz All-Stars. We are also featuring music from our previously cancelled concert, "The Tragedy & Triumph of Calvary." Please join us for this amazing concert.
- Managing Stress: Tools & Tips for Taming Tension
Learn how to deal with stressors and explore ways to relieve stress to feel better.
- Don't Lose Sleep Over It: Tips for Insomnia
Stop dreaming about getting a good night’s sleep. Learn the healthy habits that can improve your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Ban All Procrastination: Time is Running Out
Learn ways to manage the deceptively difficult problem of procrastination. Don’t wait to sign up!