To apply for re-admission to York College you must file an application at the Office of the Registrar.
Eligibility requirements for re-admission are:
- You must have maintained a minimum overall grade point average of 2.00 when last in attendance at York College.
- Students with less than a 2.00 overall grade point average must petition the, Committee on Academic Standards, in room 2C01. Upon approval from the committee you may then bring your notice to the Office of the Registrar and apply for re-admission.
- Students must clear all blocks on their academic and or financial records prior to being eligible for readmission.
- There is a $20.00 non-refundable processing fee for all re-admission request.
- All applications must be received one month prior to the first day of classes or the application will be returned to applicant.(Check the York College Academic Calendar for first day of classes).