Strategic Planning Update 1/25/13
During academic year 2012-13, the Strategic Planning Committee is seeing the renewal of memberships for new two- and three- year terms of offices. Standing members remain the same while rotating three-year and rotating two-year memberships from all sectors of the College including faculty, staff, schools, governance, PSC and students have been put in place (see membership composition).
As we implement the work for this next phase, two new sub-committees have been added to the already existing sub-committee, extending the work of the SPC:
- The Oversight Sub-Committee (formerly the Action Sub-Committee) will work to assure accountability of the Strategic Planning Committee’s Action Plan by overseeing that all divisional progress is taking place;
- The Opportunities Sub-Committee will be charged to continuously survey the College’s environment seeking out plausible opportunities for programmatic improvement and change;
- The Outcomes Sub-Committee will be involved in continuous assessment and will coordinate with the College’s Outcomes Assessment Committee, as well as, the School’s Assessment Committees.
Since its endorsement by the College Senate on February 15, 2011, the implementation strategy has been underway. You will soon notice the public postings of the Mission, Values, and Vision statement throughout the campus. The next steps will be to continue to put into operation the Institutional Action Plans until all actions have been accomplished and assessment has taken place.
- College Mission, Values, Vision, Goals and Initiatives
- Institutional Action Planning for 2010 - 2020
- SP Committee Composition