Top Six 2008 – 2009 Goals
Goals and Objectives for the 2008-09 Academic Year
- Increase the number and ratio of veteran faculty teaching General Education courses;
- Increase the number and ratio of full time faculty teaching all courses;
- Increase significantly the outcomes in General Education as measured by the percentage of students receiving a C or better Math and English;
- Increase the outcomes of ESL and SEEK students on the ACT exam ;
- Increase the percentage of students taking and passing the CUNY Proficiency Examination to bring York into closer alignment with CUNY senior colleges;
- Improve retention at all levels and increase student satisfaction overall.