- Experts Contact
- For additional information contact Marcia Moxam-Comrie, Marketing Communications Office of Institutional Advancement, Rm 2H03 94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd. Jamaica, NY 11451 718-262-2354 (office)/ 718-262-2326 (fax) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajuluchukwu, DavidAjuluchukwu, David
Health and Physical Education and Gerontological Studies
- Areas of Expertise:
- Public / Community Health Education
- Public Administration
Most of my research has been in the area of HIV/AIDS including: HIV clinical trials; HIV amongst the elderly; and the prison population. I serve on a number of boards for community based organizations, and also serve as a specialist for the following areas:
- Health disparities amongst minorities.
- Special needs for the elderly.
- Health Management and Administration.
Degree Institution Field Dates certificate Masters Health Education Specialists Health Education 2010 PhD West Virginia University Public/Community Health Education 1987 certificate West Virginia University Gerontology (Graduate diploma) 1985 MPA West Virginia University Public Administration 1984 MS West Virginia University Community Health Education 1984 BS University of Waterloo Biology 1979