2014-2015 Auxiliary Enterprises RFP
|To:||Faculty & Staff|
|From:||YC Auxiliary Enterprises Board|
|RE:||2014-2015 AUXILIARY ENTERPRISES RFP|
|Date:||July 8, 2014|
Please note the applications for the August 27, 2014 - February 28, 2015 funding period are due on Monday, August 11, 2014. The RFP eligibility requirements have been modified slightly to enable the Auxiliary to fund as many projects as possible.
The requirements are as follows:
- Current full-time faculty and staff members are eligible to apply
- Student clubs are not eligible to apply
- Only one application per department will be considered in each round
- Repeat applications are welcomed, but applicants must submit additional information as needed
- The same RFP projects/proposals will only be funded for up to a total of two (2) times by the York College Auxiliary Enterprises within a fiscal year, with the completion of a final report before the end of each funding period
- All applications MUST be approved by the appropriate department head prior to submission.
As a friendly reminder, the submission of a written final report to the Auxiliary Enterprises Budget and Contracts Committee is required for all awards distributed in the current funding period. The reports are due by February 28, 2015. Failure to submit a report will deem a repeat proposal ineligible in the next funding phase. Attached is a report template.
Please email the final document to email@example.comReginald Madden, Assistant to the Dean for the Executive Office Office of the President York College/CUNY 94-20 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11451 718-262-2359 Phone 718-262-2352 Fax