2013-2014 Auxiliary Enterprises RFP
|To:||Faculty & Staff|
|From:||The York College Auxiliary Enterprises Board|
|Re:||2013-2014 Auxiliary Enterprises RFP|
|Date:||Dec 20, 2013|
Please use the 2013-2014 Auxiliary Enterprises Request for Proposals Application. The RFP eligibility requirements have been modified slightly to enable the Auxiliary to fund as many projects as possible.
The requirements are as follows:
- Current full-time faculty and staff members are eligible to apply
- Student clubs are not eligible to apply
- Only one application per department will be considered in each round
- Repeat applications are welcomed, but applicants must submit additional information as needed
- The same RFP projects/proposals will only be funded for up to a total of two (2) times by the York College Auxiliary Enterprises within a fiscal year, with the completion of a final report before the end of each funding period
All applications MUST be approved by the appropriate department head prior to submission.
As a friendly reminder, the submission of a written final report to the Auxiliary Enterprises Committee is required for all awards distributed in the current funding period. The reports are due by June 30, 2014. Failure to submit a report will deem a repeat proposal ineligible in the next funding phase. Attached is a report template. Please send the final document to firstname.lastname@example.org.