York Student E-mail Workshops
Aug 30, 2007
from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
|Contact Name||Service Desk|
|Add event to calendar||
The topics will include:
- What is an IMP e-mail account?
- What is your e-mail address?
- How to access your York e-mail.
- How to send an e-mail message to more than one person.
- How to attach a file to an e-mail.
- How to delete messages and undelete them.
- How to create e-mail folders.
Prerequisite: obtain your York e-mail username and password from Service Desk at AC-2E03 or 718-262-5300 before coming to the workshop.