York CARES for New York Cares Day
Oct 19, 2013
from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
|Where||PS 354 located at 126-10 Bedell Street off Baisley Blvd|
|Contact Name||Mondell Sealy|
|Contact Phone||(718) 262-2305|
|Add event to calendar||
Volunteers will do various activities such as planting flowers and trees, raking and mulching, repairing and doing renovation projects in schoolyards, and painting murals. This is the first time that York College is participating in this program and we are hoping to have a strong alumni turnout.
We have been given a discounted participant fee of $10.00. This fee will cover supplies that we will use on October 19th at our assigned public school.
Please go to www.newyorkcaresday.org and follow these instructions to join the York College Recent Alumni Team.The deadline to register is Friday, October 11th.
- Select the Register tab
- Read and accept the waiver
- Select the Join a Team option
- Click on the toggle box at the bottom of the screen, scroll down to highlight your team's name,York College Recent Alumni
- Click on Continue
- The username is York College and password is recent alum
- Provide your personal information
- Enter the discount code: NYCDF13HALF and provide your $10.00 payment.
- Once submitted there are no refunds.
- Follow prompts until notified that you have completed the registration process
We thank you in advance for volunteering and more information will be sent after you register.
If you have any questions, please contact Mondell Sealy or by phone at (718) 262-2305.
We look forward to your participation to make this a memorable event. Let's show New York City that York College Alumni Cares!!