Women's Video Health Series
from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Enable women to make meaningful choices on medical procedures and devices, over-the-counter medications, prescription drugs, physicians and health care providers.
- Is to educate women about their health and medical care options.
- It is crucial that women are informed concerning potential risks, as well as the benefits, associated with their health care choices
- Educate women through visual learning sessions and networking with peers.
- To provide an educational forum for women's health stakeholders to discuss the major issues affecting women across the lifespan, including racial and ethnic disparities, perinatal care, and the needs of elder women.
- Discuss the major health and health care delivery issues affecting Florida women across the lifespan, including racial and ethnic health disparities, perinatal care, and the needs of elder women