Detecting Counterfeit Drugs Workshop
Jun 07, 2007 05:00 PM
JUNE 5 TO JUNE 7, 2007 NEW YORK CITY
- Learn about the latest procedures, policies and guidance from government, industry and USP experts.
- Obtain hands-on training in FDA’s state-of-the-art Northeast Regional Laboratory.
- Network with other professionals in the industry.
Workshop Location:FDA Northeast Regional Laboratory
158-15 Liberty Avenue, Jamaica, NY 11433
$1,195 includes breakfast, lunch, and course notes
Registration Deadline: May 4, 2007
Advance registration and pre-payment are required. The class is limited to 30 participants. Register early to guarantee your seat.
Who Should Attend?Pharmaceutical Scientists
Regulatory Affairs Staff
Companies/Laboratories involved in manufacturing,
processing or testing drugs.
Four Ways to Register
Online Registration with Mastercard/Visa
- Call us: 718-262-2790
- Fax the completed registration form to: 718-262-2570
- Mail the completed registration form with payment to:
Adult Continuing Education
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11451