- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Wellness Wednesday: "Am I in a Healthy Relationship?"
Wellness Wednesday Healthy Relationship
- Upcoming CUNYFirst Training: Procurement Module- Room Change CL-205 (Class Building)
Topic: How to Create/Submit/Track/Closeout a Requisition in CUNYfirst
- Your MetLife Representative Will Be Here!
Your MetLife Financial Services Representative will be available on-site to answer any questions you have about your employer-sponsored retirement savings plan at the location and time shown below.
- York College 7th Annual Research Colloquium Occupational Therapy Research: Neurological Upper Extremity Rehabilitation to Support Best Practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Faculty, Occupational Therapy students and interested York College students, occupational therapists, and Health and Human Service providers.
- "Die-in"Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions
Members of the York College Community Please join us in the “Die-in” Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions of Eric Gardner and Michael Brown
About a year ago, a small group of faculty and staff from various departments launched a discussion of The Story of the Stone [often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber], a Chinese classic from the 1760s by Cao Xueqin. It has been a fascinating and thoroughly enjoyable endeavor.
- CETL Workshop November 13
A workshop facilitated by WAC Writing Fellows Nicholas Cross, Meredith Mowder, Tristan Striker, Kyle Waugh, Monique Whitaker, and Alper Yildiz.
- Health and Hospitals Corp. CEO to Address Ebola at York Event
The York College Division of Student Development Invites you to a public forum on ebola