- BJ's Membership Opportunity
BJ’s Rep. Judy Leong will be on the Lower Level of the Academic Core Bldg. near the Cafeteria, to offer you big savings on your annual membership:
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- Challenges Facing Faculty In The Health Sciences & Health Professions
The Conference is sponsored by the York College Dean of Health Sciences and Professional Programs Distinguished Lecture Series and SHSPP's Comprehensive Faculty Professional Development Committee.
- Fifty Shades of Safe
A community event hosted by Project CHANGE
- Student Government Association Election
Vote In The Upcoming SGA Election
- Human Resource Club
The Human Resource Club and the Student Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Universoul Circus
York College Night Wed Aprill 29TH ®7:30PM
- NAFME Lecture
Improvise or Die: Surviving the Education/Industry Disconnect in Music
- Summer and Fall Academic Advisement
The Office of Academic Affairs and the Advisement Center would like to remind all students to make an appointment with your Major/Academic Advisor for the upcoming Summer and Fall Semesters
- Using the Learning Sciences and Design-Based Research to Develop Undergraduate Research Experiences in the Classroom
A presentation by Robert Duncan, Behavioral Sciences and Members of the Office of Undergraduate Research Advisory Board