- Inaugural Employee Appreciation Ceremony
Recognizing the need to formally honor employees for their ongoing dedication and contribution to the success of York College, President Marcia V. Keizs would like to say, thank you.
- Deer Oaks - CUNY's New Work/Life Program
Dear Colleagues, On Thursday, June 11, 2015, the Office of Human Resources will present CUNY’s new Work/Life program.
- CUNY Night at MCU Park - Message from CUNY
Just a reminder - We are having our 7th Annual CUNY Night at MCU Park. This year we are honoring the students and staff of the Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP).
- TIAA-CREF announces Individual Counseling Sessions
Mark Your Calendar!
- BJ's Membership Opportunity
BJ’s Rep. Judy Leong will be on the Lower Level of the Academic Core Bldg. near the Cafeteria, to offer you big savings on your annual membership:
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- Writing Across the Curriculum Colloquium
All faculty have a stake in helping to shape the future of WAC at York, as it will affect their classes, their disciplines, and their departments, and this is an opportunity to help articulate what a culture of writing means for you.
- Universoul Circus
York College Night Wed Aprill 29TH ®7:30PM
- Simulation as Teaching Pedagogy: Implementation and Evaluation
A presentation by Renee Wright, & Lilly Mathew.
- Lunch and Learn: Social Security Benefits
On Thursday, April 23, 2015, the Office of Human Resources and Ms. Katherine Piscopo Stein, CFP, Halliday Financial, invite you to attend a Social Security Lunch and Learn seminar in Room AC-3A04. Topics will include, "Understanding Social Security benefits for You and Your Family" and ‘Prioritizing your financial, income and beneficiary planning goals.”