- College Preparation, Selectivity, and Today's College Students
Workshop on research findings pertaining to college preparation and selectivity among college students, including CUNY students. Dr. Tania Levey, Social Sciences, will present. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- College Symposium on Teaching and Learning with Technology 2014
Co-Sponsored by The Academic Computing and Educational Technology (ACET) and The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- Computer Literacy for Faculty/Staff
Learn basic computer skills
- Computer Literacy Workshop For Faculty/Staff
Learn basic information about computer literacy
Recent work by
- Conversation with the with the Chancellor
Conversation with CUNY Chancellor Matthew Goldstein.
- Creating a Virtual Presence and Sense of Community in Online Courses
Workshop facilitated by William Divale, Social Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- CUNY Campaign Open House
The CUNY Campaign for Voluntary Charitable Giving is a long-standing tradition in the CUNY community. It is the University's annual charitable fundraising drive which takes place throughout the City University of New York system.
- CUNY Charitable Campaign Raffle 2007
A generous donor has given us 2 $100 gift certificates
- CUNY Choral Festival
CUNY has a proud history of excellence in the performing arts, and the CUNY Choral Festival offers a special occasion for the community and CUNY colleges to come together and demonstrate the collective scope and achievement of musical study throughout the University.