- CETL: How We Do Writing At CUNY...
How We Do Writing At CUNY: A Discussion About the Future Direction of Writing Instruction at York and Other Campuses.
- CETL: Meet The Challenge of Teaching in the U.S.
Meet The Challenge of Teaching in the U.S.
- CETL: Next Generation Course Design (Book Discussion)
Next Generation Course Design (Book Discussion)
- CETL: Plagiarizing Plagiarism: Integrity and Learning Process
Plagiarizing Plagiarism: Integrity and Learning Process
- CETL: The Art of Course Integration in a Freshman Learning Community
The Art of Course Integration in a Freshman Learning Community
- Chicanas and Chicanos in Aviation:Overcoming Barriers
Fall Provost Lectures: Dr. Robert Aceves
- Climate Change: Challenges and Opportunities for Africa
Dr. Balgis Osman-Elasha
(Senior Researcher at the Higher Council for Environment and Natural Resources in Sudan)
- Collaborative Learning Workshop
In the first event of the 2007-2008 Practical Pedagogies Series, Linda Grasso (Professor of English) will facilitate an interactive discussion of Collaborative Learning as instructional practice. This event is intended primarily for faculty teaching writing courses.
- College E-mail Web Interface Workshopfor Faculty/Staff: Session I
How to use college E-mail web interface
- College E-mail Web Interfacefor Faculty/Staff: Session II
How to use E-mail web interface.