- Reading and Learning Strategies for College Students
Workshop facilitated by Christina Miller, Library & Sandra Urban, Library. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Rereading Across the Curriculum
Panel with panelists Eric Metcalf, Performing & Fine Arts, and faculty members from each of the three schools
- Seminaring: Letting Students do the Talking about Primary Source Texts
Workshop facilitated by Debra Swoboda, Behavioral Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Separating Myth and Fact about Today's Millennial Generation College Students
A presentation by Gerri Chanel, Accounting & Finance
- Service Learning in Higher Education: Experiences from Occupational Therapy
Workshop facilitated by Beverly Horowitz, Occupational Therapy and Andrea Krauss, Occupational Therapy.
Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Simulation as Teaching Pedagogy: Implementation and Evaluation
A presentation by Renee Wright, & Lilly Mathew.
- Speaker Forum: Thinking, Writing, and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Guest Speaker: Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Teaching Strategies for Reading Electronic Texts
Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
- Teaching, Learning and Technology: Fostering Deep Learning through Technology
Speaker Forum sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning