- Affordable Health Care Discussion
Health and Human Services rep. to discuss Affordable Healthcare Act at York Subject: Affordable Health Care: Health and Human Services rep Dennis Gonzalez.
- Generic Nursing-Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing , call the Nursing Program office the week of Monday, October 7th to reserve a seat for an information.
- Graduate School Information Session
The Behavioral Sciences Department will be hosting a Graduate School information session for students interested in graduate school in psychology.
- Interested In Becoming A Diplomat?
A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State.
- Nursing Program Generic Open House
We will use this opportunity to answer your questions and concerns pertaining to the Generic Nursing Program requirements.
- Political Science Majors in the Field
Applying theory to practice Presentations by current and former York students about their internships, fellowships, and experiences abroad
- Pre-Pride event /Study Break Dee Rees’ “Pariah” (2011)
The Alliance for Gender and Sexual Equality and African American Resource Center present: Pre-Pride event / Study Break Dee Rees’ “Pariah” (2011)
- Toxic Living Presentations Series: Bad Medicine: Pain Killers And Weight-Loss Drugs
A Perspective by Movement Science and Physical Education Majors HE 365: The Department of Health and Physical Education