- 1st Annual CETL Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Poster Session
Poster session of findings and outcomes of teaching and learning projects conducted by 2007-08 Title III Faculty Grant Award recipients. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- 4th Annual Day of Assessment & CETL Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Poster Session
- 5th Annual Day of Assessment
The York College Outcomes Assessment Committee conducts the 5th Annual Day of Assessment, co-sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Advising as Teaching
Workshop on using academic advising as a form of teaching. Bob Baer, Director of the Center for Academic Advising, will present. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Alternatives to Blaming the Students
Speaker Forum: Alternatives to Blaming the Students: Applying the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning to Make Real Differences in Achievement, Equity, and Retention in Any College
- Assess, Mark, Comment, or Correct?: How to Respond Effectively to Student Writing
- Beyond Blackboard: Using Social Media In and Out of the Classroom
- Blogs@Baruch and the Possibilities of an Open Academic Publishing Platform
Presentation by Luke Waltzer, Assistant Director for Educational Technology, Bernard L. Schwartz Communications Institute.
- Bringing DIY to Academia: The Story of New York Avenue Records
A presentation by Tom Zlabinger, Performing & Fine Arts
- Building a Successful Faculty Advising Program
Please join us for the third in the Enhancing Advisor Skills & Knowledge Series