- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- Mardi Gras Block Party!
The Departments of Behavioral Sciences and Biology will host a Mardi Gras Block Party along the 4E corridor. Come get information about our programs, meet our faculty, find out about research opportunities, have some fun with your fellow students and enjoy the Mardi Gras atmosphere. Find out which of our programs match your interests and will help you achieve your future goals.
- Natural Science Seminars
York College series: Topic: Internet of things: Communication and privacy challenges.
- Natural Sciences Pre-Grad School Mixer
The Departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth and Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer for students considering applying for graduate school or pursuing a career in research. Faculty will be present to discuss their research programs.
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Beyond Anatomical Imaging: MRI Application to Trabecular Bone and Tumor
Research talk by Dr. HyungJoon Cho from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Walking in the Proteomic Footprints of Viral Infection
Research talk by Dr. Ileana Cristea from Princeton University
- Neanderthals: from Bone to Genomes
Seminar presentation by Dr. Igor Ovchinnokov, Associate Professor in Residence at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
and Department of Anthropology at the University of Connecticut.
- NSSS: Alicia Reid - Chemistry for PET Imaging
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Alicia Reid, Department of Physical, Environmental and Computer Sciences, Medgar Evers College
Chemistry for PET Imaging
- NSSS: CdTe nanostructures for solar cell application by Justyna Widera
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
Presented by the Departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth and Physical Sciences.