- A Distinguished Alumni Panel
The Science Departments, The Graduate Programs Club, The Premed Club and The Biology/Biotechnology Club Present A Distinguished Alumni Panel.
- Biology 234 Workshop
- Biology 235 Workshop
- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- Mardi Gras Block Party!
The Departments of Behavioral Sciences and Biology will host a Mardi Gras Block Party along the 4E corridor. Come get information about our programs, meet our faculty, find out about research opportunities, have some fun with your fellow students and enjoy the Mardi Gras atmosphere. Find out which of our programs match your interests and will help you achieve your future goals.
- Natural Science Seminar Series: The Neural Basis of Recovery from Visual Neglect
Research talk by Dr. R. Jarrett Rushmore from Boston University.
- Natural Science Seminars
York College series: Topic: Internet of things: Communication and privacy challenges.
- Natural Sciences Pre-Grad School Mixer
The Departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth and Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer for students considering applying for graduate school or pursuing a career in research. Faculty will be present to discuss their research programs.
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Beyond Anatomical Imaging: MRI Application to Trabecular Bone and Tumor
Research talk by Dr. HyungJoon Cho from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center